Thank you for your interest in joining the New York Battery and Energy Storage Technology Consortium (NY-BEST). NY-BEST seeks to position New York as a global leader in energy storage technologies and is helping to capitalize on New York’s existing technical and industrial capabilities to bring together industry, start-ups, engineering firms, academic institutions, government agencies, law firms, financial institutions, and stakeholder groups.
Companies and organizations with operations in New York State as well as those outside of the State are welcome to join and gain access to all the resources NY-BEST has to offer, including:
- Discounted rates at NY-BEST highly regarded conferences, events and webinars.
- Access to, and discounted rates for, the BEST Test & Commercialization Center and Battery Prototyping Center.
- Assistance and advice to identify resources for product research, development, testing and commercialization, including bring a product to market.
- Access to funding opportunities, including public grants and private investors.
- Timely, up-to-date information on new research, advancements and technological breakthroughs.
- Participation in an influential community of leaders in the energy storage field.
- Marketing and promotion of your organization to this rapidly growing industry.
- Informative policy updates and a strong voice in influencing policies affecting the energy storage sector.
- Connections to cutting edge researchers and industry leaders.
- Opportunity to participate in NY-BEST Supply Chain database and forums for suppliers and customers.
- Advisory services to help members connect, form teams to compete for funding opportunities and submit proposals.
NY-BEST is an organizational membership consortium. When your company or organization becomes a member of NY-BEST, all of your employees can reap the benefits of membership. Your logo, company/organization summary and website will be listed on the NY-BEST website. View the complete list of member benefits.
There are three types of memberships: Corporate Organizational member for $1500 per year, Academic, not-for-profit and government organization member for $1,000 per year, or Start-up organization member for $500 per year (organizations with fewer than 25 employees and less than 5 years in business). Sign up your organization today and join our leadership community that is working to change the way we use energy!
NY-BEST offers individual memberships to students and retirees at a discounted rate (for students and retirees ONLY). Join as an individual today!