Thank you for your interest in joining the New York Battery and Energy Storage Technology Consortium (NY-BEST). NY-BEST seeks to position New York as a global leader in energy storage technologies and is helping to capitalize on New York’s existing technical and industrial capabilities to bring together industry, start-ups, engineering firms, academic institutions, government agencies, law firms, financial institutions, and stakeholder groups. Companies and organizations with operations in New York State as well as those outside of the State are welcome to join and gain access to all the resources NY-BEST has to offer.
Read more about the benefits of joining NY-BEST here: Benefits of Membership.
NY-BEST is an organizational membership consortium. The company or organization is the "member" and all employees reap the benefits of membership.
Membership fees can be paid by check or credit card. Membership in the NY-BEST Consortium is open to any organization with an interest in positioning New York as a global leader in energy storage technology. The membership year is from April 1 to March 31.
Questions? Contact NY-BEST Headquarters at (518) 694-8474 or email@example.com.
- Corporate: $1,500 per year
- Academic, Not-for-profit and Government Entities: $1,000 per year
- Start Up: $500 per year (Organizations with fewer than 25 employees and less than 5 years in business.)
Partial Year Memberships
- NY-BEST Membership year begins on April 1st and ends on March 31st of each year.
- Members joining during January, February and March receive the following year's membership for free.
- Members joining in October, November and December can choose a pro-rated partial year membership, or can choose to also pay the following year's dues at the time of joining.
Optional Membership Upgrade – Policy Leadership Circle
Beginning with the 2019-20 membership year, NY-BEST is establishing a formal Policy Leadership Circle. All members can join NY-BEST Policy Leadership Circle through an optional upgrade of $10,000 year.
Policy Leadership Circle Members receive the following additional membership benefits:
- Determine priority areas of focus for NY-BEST policy and regulatory affairs,
- Participate in bi-weekly meetings with Circle members and NY-BEST staff on priority topics
- Identify specific topics for in-depth analysis and participate in preparing studies on these topics
- Act as primary steering body for NY-BEST policy and legislative strategies