NY-BEST Energy Storage Innovation Conference
Annual Fall Energy Storage Technology
and Innovation Conference
Wednesday, October 2, 2019
Hyatt Regency in Rochester, New York
The New York Battery and Energy Storage Technology (NY-BEST) Consortium is hosting its Annual Fall Energy Storage Technology and Innovation Conference on October 2, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency in Rochester, New York.
NY-BEST is hosting a stimulating one-day conference on the latest innovations and technological advances in the rapidly growing field of energy storage technology, including:
- technology innovations
- advancements in product development
- commercialization and manufacturing
- innovative market applications in grid, transportation, and power electronics
The Conference agenda will include informative keynotes, featured presentations, panels and roundtable discussions featuring experts in the storage field. Keynotes and featured presentations are typically 15-20 minutes. Panel sessions typically include 4-5 speakers presenting for approximately 10 minutes each. Roundtable discussions will include a moderated Q&A among 4-5 speakers. Each session will have a Q&A with the audience after presentations have concluded. The Conference will also feature a company exhibition area, along with a technical poster session for students and start-ups.
We invite innovators and leaders in energy storage to submit your ideas for interesting and engaging presentations. Please review speaker instructions before submitting your materials.
Submission Deadline: Friday, June 21, 2019
Potential conference topics for NY-BEST’s Annual Fall Technology Conference:
- Advancements in the Electrification of Vehicles and Transportation
- Innovative Applications in Grid Energy Storage
- Integrating high levels of distributed solar/renewables
- Energy Storage Product Development and Commercialization
- Advancements in Battery Chemistries and Technologies
- Battery Management Systems and Safety
- New Developments in Non-Battery Energy Storage Technology
- Energy Storage and Renewable Energy Hybrid Systems
- Hydrogen-Based Energy Storage Developments
- Cutting Edge Energy Storage Research
- Submit your own idea!
Required Abstract Submission Information:
Speakers are asked to submit the below information and as a brief abstract, not exceeding 2 pages, to Ashley Weaver at email@example.com no later than Friday, June 21, 2019. The submissions will be reviewed by a team of experts and selected speakers will be notified.
- Name of speaker and co-authors (if applicable), company or institution, contact information (e-mail and phone)
- Title of presentation
- Description of research or project including: Background/Introduction, Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions
- Brief biography of speaker
- Previous presentations of the information (when, where and presented by whom)
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT BY JUNE 21st to NY-BEST,
attention Ashley Weaver firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for Selected Speakers:
- Selected speakers will receive complimentary admission to the Conference, which includes all meals, but will be responsible for travel and hotel accommodations.
- Speakers will be required to attend a pre-conference coordinating phone call with NY-BEST Executive Director, Dr. William Acker, and/or the appointed panel moderator if applicable.
- Speakers planning to use Power Point presentations will be required to submit them for review by September 16, 2019.
- Speakers are encouraged to attend the full conference. Speakers are required to arrive one (1) hour before the start of their session at the Conference and must check-in with NY-BEST staff.
- Speakers slides will be shared as a pdf file with Conference attendees.
|GOLD SPONSOR||$5,000||Logo on website, marketing materials, event signage, event program; Exhibitor booth; 4 conference passes|
|LUNCH SPONSOR||$5,000||Limit to ONE; Signage with logo displayed during Conference Networking Lunch, logo on website, event program & promotional materials; Exhibitor booth; 4 conference passes|
|HOSPITALITY SPONSOR||$5,000||Limit to ONE; Signage with logo displayed at Conference Breakfast and networking breaks, logo on website and event program; Exhibitor booth; 4 conference passes|
|FUTURE LEADERS SPONSOR||$5,000||Limit to ONE; Signage displayed in Student Poster Area and company rep will give presentation of student poster awards; logo on website and event program; Exhibitor booth; 4 conference passes|
|SILVER SPONSOR||$2,500||Logo on website, event signage and event program; Exhibitor booth; 2 conference passes|
|LANYARD SPONSOR||$2,000||Company name and logo on attendee lanyards|
|EXHIBITOR||$1,000||Exhibitor booth; 1 conference pass|
|START UP EXHIBITOR||$500||Exhibitor booth; 1 conference pass|
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com. Thank you!
|Academic, Non-Profit, Government||$ 200.00|