Energy Storage North America Conference & Exhibition 2019
In 2018 less than 20 GW of energy storage was deployed around the globe; by 2040, nearly 1,000 GW is predicted to be deployed. Experts predict that energy storage will grow to a point where it is equivalent to 7% of the total global installed power capacity, representing an estimated whopping $620 billion investment opportunity for utility scale and behind-the-meter energy storage through 2040. North America is the world's leading energy storage market.
Reasons to Join us at Energy Storage North America 2019
- Meet the most progressive utility decision makers in North America and learn how they are designing solutions to decarbonize the grid with renewables + energy storage
- Connect with the most advanced energy storage solution startups from Silicon Valley and beyond
- Hear keynotes from industry thought leaders and market makers
- Join a site tour of deployed energy storage projects from behind-the-meter to grid storage
- Make new industry connections at our fun beachfront networking party
- Learn at one of our highly educational workshops designed for energy storage experts and novices alike
- Build your network and strengthen your client and industry relationships in one convenient, beautiful meeting place- San Diego, CA!
Register and find out more information HERE!
San Diego, CA 92101