Conference and Expo: Improve Building Performance and Reduce Energy Costs: New ConEd and NYSERDA Incentives for Energy Storage and CHP
Presented in Partnership by NY-BEST and the Pace Energy and Climate Center
Online registration is now closed, walk-in registrations are welcome
To help facilitate these projects, NY-BEST and Pace Energy and Climate Center have teamed up to host a special one-day conference for anyone interested in learning more about these incentive programs and how to participate. The Conference will provide attendees with:
- the most up-to-date information on Con Edison/NYSERDA incentive programs;
- an overview of the different energy storage and CHP technologies, their applications and benefits and the associated economics;
- practical information on the siting process in New York City;
- valuable advice on how to proceed; and
- a unique opportunity for technology providers and building owners to meet face-to-face, network and match their needs and services.
The goal of the conference is to bring together technology providers, commercial energy users and key stakeholders to provide them with useful information about the incentive programs, the available technologies and approval processes in an effort to facilitate connections that will help ensure the success of this important program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Energy storage and CHP technology providers, commercial energy users, energy consultants and engineers, large building owners, utility representatives, investors, legal and regulatory professionals, non-profit and community leaders, other interested stakeholders.
|NY-BEST Member||$ 100.00|
|Non NY-BEST Member||$ 150.00|